Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Welcome Back
Hey guys I am still new to the "Blog World". I am really going to try my best to keep everyone updated in 2009. We have lots of fun things going on this year and we cant wait to share all the fun pictures and updates! We have been looking for a church for sometime now, but all the ones we tried just were not what we wanted in a church experience. I ran into an old friend and she recommended Hope Fellowship in Frisco. We have been going every Sunday now and LOVE it! It's very different then what we had experienced with the other churches and the Sunday school program is AMAZING! Caden and Brinley love their teachers and it's so much fun to watch them interact with kids their age. They say Caden is very independent and calm, while Miss Brinley is a bit of a mother hen and always tends to be a bit bossy...hmmm. Very interesting;) Scotty and I really wanted to be apart of this church not to say "We go to church on Sunday so we are good in his eyes now" but to really re-connect with whats really important and to teach our kids a good Christian based foundation to grow up on. We are excited to see what the rest of 2009 brings our way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment