Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mother's Day Out

So with the summer approaching quickly, I am trying to find a way for the twins to release some of their energy. We are looking for a good christian based preschool/MDO program to get the kids involved in. The winter months have been rough being all cooped up ALL day EVERY day! So we are excited to see what comes of this. I think we have found a few places that we really like and would definitely consider for Caden and Brinley. We are excited to watch them learn and grow these last few months before they turn TWO ;( Makes me sad to think it goes so fast. However, we made chocolate chip muffins for snack and it was sooo much fun to have them help and see their excited faces when the "cookies" were done. Their Nana and Aunts always bring cookies when they comes over so they think anything sweet is a cookie! I love them so much and am so blessed to be their mommy. Have a great day!

No comments: