Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring Time...Almost




I love this time of year, not too cold not too hot! Just perfect for outside playtime! Being a stay at home mom the winter months can be trying. Always being indoors and with the sniffles. Now that it's getting warmer day by day we took advantage of a beautiful day. Frisco has so many parks and I love that about our neighborhood. This summer will be the first time the water park next to our house is open and I can't wait to see how huge bullets of water shooting out of the ground will go with my kids but its still a new and exciting change for the summer months. You can only swing and slide so long! We love watching them explore in the outdoors. They pick flowers and unfortunately bugs too :) It's so fascinating to watch their little curiosity outdoors. We are so blessed and grateful for getting to spend these little moments with them. They are almost 2 and I cannot believe that!

No comments: