We have been MIA for a bit now but are slowly but surely returning to the Blog world! This summer has been so busy for us! As soon as I have time I will upload some fun new pics! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!
My Name is Ashley and I am a stay at home mommy to the most wonderful twins in the world. Caden and Brinley are growing so fast,they are little sponges absorbing all that they can right now. I enjoy being a mother of multiples, it truly is a blessing. Some days are more trying than others but these little people are our life and we are loving every minute of it. Scotty is my wonderful husband and at times I feel as if I have triplets :). He is so amazing with them and such a good daddy. He is excited to watch them learn and grow into wonderful little people. We couldn't be more blessed and praise God for all he has given us.
1 comment:
Oh, look who decided to do a little posty post:) I've missed you!
Post a Comment