Good Morning...This past weekend was Ashley's baby shower. The theme was Dallas Cowboys and everyone(but me) wore jerseys and shirts! Her sister Natalie did such an amazing job with all the Dallas Cowboys decorations. The Cake was AMAZING and so creative! The food was spicy and dewishious as Caden would say. I won all the games and have no idea how, but it was definitely funny, probably only to me.We had a blast and she got the most adorable things for baby Chad. I can't wait to meet him any day now!!!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Baby Time!!
Good Morning...This past weekend was Ashley's baby shower. The theme was Dallas Cowboys and everyone(but me) wore jerseys and shirts! Her sister Natalie did such an amazing job with all the Dallas Cowboys decorations. The Cake was AMAZING and so creative! The food was spicy and dewishious as Caden would say. I won all the games and have no idea how, but it was definitely funny, probably only to me.We had a blast and she got the most adorable things for baby Chad. I can't wait to meet him any day now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment